Terms and conditions
- Arrival/Departure Times: The accommodation will be available from 3.00pm onwards on the day of arrival. We cannot guarantee occupancy before that time. Guests are required to vacate the accommodation by 10am on the morning of departure. If you will be arriving after 6pm please advise us in advance in order that we may make special arrangements to welcome you.
- Bookings: Bookings can be made by e-mail or telephone. To confirm a booking we require a £100.00 deposit. Bookings can also be done on-line using Book Assist. A deposit will be taken then. The balance outstanding will be payable one calendar month prior to arrival. If you book within one month of your arrival date, the full amount is payable at the time of the booking. On receipt of payment we will confirm your reservation details in writing. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should the balance not be received one calendar month prior to arrival. Credit card payments will incur a 2% charge.
- Cancellations: Once we have received your booking form and deposit, you will have entered into a binding legal agreement. On receipt of your deposit you will be sent a booking confirmation confirming the dates, number of people in party, prices and number of apartments you have booked. If you cancel the booking less than one calendar month before your holiday start date we may not be able to re-let the property and you will be liable for the full outstanding balance. In event that we are able to re-let the property only the deposit will be forfeited.
- Insurance: We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance/ travel insurance.
- Prices: All rates quoted are inclusive of VAT. Electricity, all bed linen, duvets, towels and tea towels are also included in the price. Cots and high chairs are available on request.
- Cleaning: The property is thoroughly cleaned at the end of each let. Guests are required to leave the property in the same condition when they leave.
- Pets: We allow one well behave pet in two of our units. Please state when enquiring.
- Complaints: In the unlikely event that you have a complaint, we will deal with it immediately and do all in our power to rectify the situation. However, we cannot accept liability for any complaint not notified to us during your stay. In the event of unreasonable behaviour or deliberate damage we reserve the right to terminate your stay without any refund and charge you for any damages.
- Over-occupancy: To comply with regulations we cannot allow a higher occupancy than is advertised per apartment. Up to 4 persons are permitted in a 2 bedroom apartment and 6 persons in a 3 bedroom apartment. Only an infant (under 2 years) is allowed in addition to these numbers.
- General: There is private parking for one vehicle with a 2 bedroom apartment and for 2 vehicles with a 3 bedroom townhouse. There is one disabled parking space. Vehicles and their contents are parked at the guests' own risk in all respects. The proprietors accept no liability for loss or damage to guests' property however caused.
- Smoking Policy: All apartments are strictly non-smoking. Please adhere to this.
tranquil | escapism | reflection | memorable | fun | outdoors | sailing | breathtaking
magical | enjoy | scenic | relax | unique | delicious | active | breathe | unwind | friendly